Time2Jam provides musicking opportunities for children and young people with disability , their families and carers. A range of services from workshops to ongoing programs, can be tailored to the needs of individuals or groups. Time2Jam recognises and celebrates individual abilities, engaging participants in active and passive music-based experiences that aim to foster self-esteem, functionality, and connectedness.
Time2Jam music services provide opportunity for participants to:
- Share and celebrate strengths and abilities
- Practice and strengthen communicative, cognitive, social and motor skills
- Connect with others
- Develop techniques that support health and wellbeing
- Learn ways to incorporate music to motivate or complement daily activities, other therapies and/or interventions
- Engage in community events