PaKT4Change offers a range of workshops and online professional development opportunities that aim to build and strengthen the Creative Skill Sets of workers supporting children, young people and their families. Tailored packages will increase participants’ understanding of therapeutic applications of music and build their confidence to incorporate musical concepts and activities into their work.
Topics may include (but are not limited to):
- Optimising child development with music
- Music to enhance social awareness and self-regulation development in children
- Identifying and responding to signs of complex trauma with music
- Communicative musicality – promoting positive interactions between parents and their children
- Identity: belonging and being – celebrating culture, preference, and difference through music
- Music for relaxation, mindfulness and presence
Ongoing mentorship and consultancy is also offered to maximise the professional development of participants and to assist the implementation of new ideas and skills into practice.